Return & Exchanges
Once products leave the Atrend warehouse, all sales become final. Many products we sell do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us.
Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work.
We also recommend to always seek the advice of a professional in the skincare field, such as a dermatologist, to provide guidance on what is appropriate for your skin. Atrend is not responsible for any side effects or adverse reactions you may experience.
If your product does have a seal and you would like to return or exchange it, please notify us via email (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product.
Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. You, the customer, are responsible for return shipping costs. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
- Exchanges (if applicable): We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return Shipping: You will be responsible for sending the item back to us, as well as responsible for that return shipping cost.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same sealed condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If product doesn't have a seal we cannot accept a return.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed. If you have returned an item that doesn't qualify for a return, you will have to arrange your own shipping to get the item back.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable): If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders: Atrend is not responsible for any customs or return to sender shipping costs. No returns or refunds on International orders.