The Ordinary Multi-Peptide + Copper Peptides 1% Serum - 30ml
An advanced age-supporting serum with additional antioxidant support.
Multi-Peptide + Copper Peptides 1% (previously “Buffet” + Copper Peptides 1%) is a universal formula which utilizes multiple skin support technologies that target multiple signs of aging at once. The formula incorporates five well-studied peptide technologies, skin-friendly amino acids, and multiple hyaluronic acids. For those looking for an all-in-one solution for skin care, Multi-Peptide + Copper Peptides 1% helps to improve the appearance of fine and dynamic lines and supports your skin’s overall elasticity, smoothness and firmness. And because this advanced serum contains direct copper peptides, it also targets signs of aging that are typically associated with oxidative stress, resulting in radiant, healthier-looking skin.
- Targets: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
- Suited to: All Skin Types
- Format: Water-based Serum
This formula contains GHK-Cu, SYN™-AKE, Matrixyl™ synthe'6™, Matrixyl™ 3000, ARGIRELOX™ peptide, Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acids, and Bio-Derivatives
- Copper Peptides: Support a wide range of skin health functions like supporting normal immune function, collagen synthesis, fibroblast production, and anti-inflammatory responses.
- Matrixyl: Reduces the look of static and dynamic wrinkles.
- ARGIRELOX™: Targets the appearance of appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. SYN™ is a trademark of DSM, Matrixyl™ synthe'6™ and Matrixyl™ 3000 are trademarks of Sederma Inc., and ARGIRELOX™ is a trademark of Lipotec S.A.U. Neither DECIEM nor The Ordinary is affiliated with the trademark owners.
ALCOHOL-FREE | OIL-FREE | SILICONE-FREE | NUT-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply a few drops to the face in the morning and evening.
If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised.
It is best to not use Peptides in the same routine as the following products: Direct Acids, Direct Vitamin C, Resveratrol and Ferulic Acid, Salicylic Acid, EUK, Retinoids, Strong Antioxidants.